Whole Wheat Bread
300 gr whole wheat flour, I used the light one
200 gr bead flour
1 tsp dry instant yeast
375 ml warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs olive oil
- Put the yeast in a mixer bowl, pour in the warm water, sugar, and salt. Whisk all together and leave it to activated for about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour to the liquid, and the oil. And put in your dough attachment to the mixer, mix the dough for about 10 minutes until elastic and no longer stick to the bowl.
- Lightly greased the bowl with oil, put the dough back in, cover with clean clothes and leave it to rise to doubled in size.
- Punch the dough and transfer into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Cover with cling film, let it rise again while you pre heated your oven to 210'C.
- Baked the dough 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave it to cool completely before you slice, to get the smooth cut.
Adapted from www.titlisbusykitchen.com