I used both red meat and seafood in it. Taste a bit overlapped but it's delicious!
BAKED PASTA CARBONARA
250 gr pasta (elbow, swirl, pipe, anything you like). Boiled al dente with 1/2 tbps oil and 1/2 tsp salt.
1 onion and 1 garlic, chopped
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp flour
100 gr minced meat
100 gr tuna fillet, cut into squares
200 ml plain milk
50 gr grated cheddar cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning (thyme, oregano, rosemary, basil)
Salt, black pepper, sugar to taste
75 gr grated melted cheese (mozarella)
- Heat the butter, stir in chopped onion and garlic
- Add the meat and fish, stir well until the color is pale
- Add the flour, stir fast. Then add the milk. Use small heat and continue stirring.
- Seasoning with the herbs, salt, black pepper, and a bit sugar.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese. Stir well.
- Turn off the heat, then stir in the pasta until well combined.
- Place in the heatproof bowl, sprinkle with melted cheese
- Baked until the cheese is melted.