And as always kalo lagi bikin cookies model drop begini, seperti halnya Chocolate Chips Cookies, the best way to eat adalah ketika baru 5 menit keluar dari oven. Love the buttery smell and the chewy bite so much.
And dear Momma.. Where have I been.. Begitu makan cookies ini langsung tersentak kalo it's been a long time since my last Chocolate Chips Cookies!
White Chocolate Coffee Cookies
Source : EASY BAKING Book by Love Food
115 gr butter, softened
115 gr soft light brown sugar --> use palm sugar
1 egg, beaten
250 gr self raising flour --> flour + 1 tsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
125 gr white chocolate, finely chopped
50 gr brazilian nuts, chopped --> use cashews
1 sdt instant coffee dissolve in 1 tbsp hot water --> additional
50 gr chocolate chips --> additional
- Preheat the oven to 190'C. Grease several baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the coffee extract, mix well.
- Gradually add the egg, beating well after each addition
- Sift the flour and the salt into the creamed mixture, blend well.
- Stir in nuts, white chocolate, and chocolate chips.
- Place heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared baking sheets, spacing well to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
Ouw.. I would like to support my dear friend RURIE for her awesome event : (almost) Forgotten Indonesian Culinary Heritage. It's open for all Indonesian Foodie Blogger and guess what.. There would be very cool prizes, and one of the judge is our famous Indonesian culinary expert : Mr. Bondan Winarno. And do your best shot because the photography judge is Mr. Thorsten Kraska from Germany. Yiiihaaaa! :D
Simply click the banner bellow for further information.
*kembali bersemedi mencari inspirasi...